California Dreaming Portable Co-Sleeping-Bedside Bassinet Pure Compressed Cotton Mattress
California Dreaming Portable Co-Sleeping-Bedside Bassinet -Pure Compressed Cotton Mattress -Bamboo Fabric Liner -Height Adjustable-Next To- Easy to Clean- C-Section Recommended.
Until recently the California Dreaming Bassinet was only available in a few boutique stores across the U.S!!!
7 height adjustments to align with most bed heights..
Ideal for mothers recovering from C-sections.
ASTM and CPSC-Approved
Safe locking technology to hold bassinet in place.
Safety straps to firmly attach to the bed.
Suitable from birth to 6 months or when the baby can sit up unaided (up to 22 lbs.)
It can be folded down with or without legs for compact storage.
No tools needed.
Storage shelf for all baby essentials.
Pure compressed cotton used inside the mattress to promote airflow and breathability.
Mattress cover and walls are made of 100% bamboo fabric.
Easy to remove the mattress for cleaning.
The frame is made of sturdy lightweight aluminum.
Everything You Need to Use Right Away is Included in the Box
Crib, Mattress, Mattress Cover, Urine Pad, and Travel Bag
Open Size L 39.4 x W 19.9 x H 27.2-31.9
Folding Size L 39.4 x W 21.7 x H 5.9
Weight 24.4 lbs.
30 days return policy Must not be used at all, no used appearance, wear or tear. Must have proof of purchase no exceptions. The customer will be responsible for return shipping cost.
- Safe: Sleep close to your baby with this co-sleeping, bedside sleeper/crib, knowing they are safe and in easy reach when ready to nurse, breastfeed or feed.
- Clean: Mattress is made of pure compressed cotton. Mattress cover and walls are 100% bamboo fabric. Easy to remove mattress and bamboo crib liner for cleaning. ASTM and CPSC-Approved
- Adjustable: 7 height adjustments to align with most bed heights.
- Everything You Need to Use Right Away is Included in the Box: Crib, Mattress, Mattress Cover, Urine Pad, and Travel Bag
- Easy Setup, Take Down and Travel: No tools needed. Lightweight to travel with. To set up simply attach the crib to your bed with the straps by following simple instructions. When ready to put away know that with the quick-fold design it can be broken down and placed into the travel bag (included) for storage or travel.
- California dreaming portable crib reviews
- California dreaming crib