Serta iComfort Hands-Free Auto-Glide Bedside Bassinet
Serta iComfort Hands-Free Auto-Glide Bedside Bassinet – Portable Crib Features Silent, Smooth Gliding Motion That Soothes Baby, Cameron
Help ease your baby to sleep with the automatic gliding motion, soothing sounds, spinning star toys, twinkling lights and soft-glow nightlight on the Serta iComfort auto gliding bassinet. Activate the bassinet’s whisper-quiet gliding motion with a push of a button-the smooth sway creates a serene sleep space. The modern grey and white pattern on plush fabrics will be at home anywhere, from the nursery to the family room and the parents’ bedroom. Locking wheels, a light blocking canopy and memory foam mattress pad means your newborn can sleep by your side, no matter where you are in the house.
Plus, the removable fitted sheet is machine washable for easy care. Brought to you by Serta, the leader in mattress innovation and technology, this bassinet will make it easier than ever for baby to fall asleep and stay asleep throughout the night. This bassinet is recommended for babies 0-5 months. Stop use at 5 months or once your infant begins to push up on their hands and knees, whichever comes first. Use the included AC Adapter for battery free operation.
- Glide Away: Silent, hands-free auto glide motion at the push of a button | Use the included AC adapter for battery free operation
- Engage and Delight Baby: Electronic mobile features spinning plush stars to visually stimulate and delight baby, plus it plays soothing sounds and has a soft-glow nightlight and twinkle lights
- Easy to Care for Baby: Wheels make it easy to move from room to room | Removable and adjustable canopy blocks light | Mobile arm rotates so it’s easy to get baby in and out
- Size: Assembled dimensions: 33″l x 21″W x 47″H | Basket underneath provides storage for all things baby | Bassinet includes fitted sheet and water-resistant memory foam mattress pad that features layers of firm and comfy foam
- We Put Your Baby’s Safety First: Bassinet is JPMA certified and meets or exceeds all ASTM and applicable CPSC standards